2010年10月23日 星期六

Yanying Wedding


went to my classmate[Yan Ying]wedding buffet last night
[lao tia mei]
i felt 'kesal'with my hairstyle and wat i wear><
i drive
fetch jacQ,ying,joelyn and ginson
then meet yongsheng them and went yanying house together lor.. xD
[原來她家就在我小姑家對面@@]

1st time i fetch them
so funny all..haha

erm..
dunoe wat to say=.=
take a lot of pic
but all bay ki+ugly@@

copy the pic from jac=.=

 the Bride[Yanying]  

 kk's and jac
take1
take 2@@

kk's and moon

 friends
  friends
friends
 friends
lengzai lenglui!!
haha
nice la!!!!


wish them
 幸福快樂+sweet sweet FOREVER!!♥ 


the bride and her mummy
walao
so young hor><
seem like sister
can be her 伴娘oso..haha

That's all !
 其他照片還沒拿到:-)


after that
went to Auto city
ate again at Sushi King
Jacq did something funny at there!
make me laugh laugh laugh..hahahaha
besides..
oso get my SushiKing member card^^
...
walk around at 'D park'

fetch jac>>joelyn>>ying>>theng>>ginson back home
then back lor.xD
felt so tired nia
but
I'm so happy together with all my friends
♥♥♥

沒有留言: